Monday, February 15, 2010

Weekly Weigh-in: GOAL!!!!!!

Oh my freaking goodness! It happened! I did it! I reached my goal weight!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! What the hell happens now?!?!?!?! Where's my cheque? Where's my millions of adoring fans? ;)

I actually reached goal about Wednesday. And it was just a matter of staying under. And with last night, it was kind of hard ;) Mexican food, and ice cream and coffee... and fudge, and eggs benedict ;) We went out because it was Valentine's Day! Mary should have a better post about that because I've been busy with this stuff :D

So, okay, here's the numbers!

Current weight: 99.5 kgs (219.4 lbs)
Previous weight: 101.7 kgs (224.2 lbs)
Highest weight: 229 kgs (504.8 lbs)
Weight loss this week: 2.2 kgs (4.8 lbs)
Total weight lost: 129.5 kgs (285.4 lbs)

And for good measure!



To commemorate this moment, I also made a video with all of my progress pics! I started working on it a while ago. Today Mary took some photos of me to finish it off. I finished it before I knew my official weight, but I surpassed my goal.

I suggest going to the youtube link to view it bigger/HQ.



I DID IT!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Post a Comment