Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekly Weigh-in: Two Hundie

Saturday was pretty damn awesome. Met at my mate's place, gave him his present (Wanderlei Silva t-shirt :), and waited for everyone before heading to paintball. Paintball was great. I sucked in the first two games, but the last one I really got in my stride. I ended up hitting at least 4 people in the last game. It was so rainy and wet that every time you tried to start running there was no traction so you pretty much just stayed in one spot and got shot :D

Came home, had a shower, and headed back around to my mate's. Played some UFC Undisputed, beat everyone I challenged :D When everyone got there we started drinking, playing pool, talking, listening to some MJ, having a good time. Then we all gathered in the garage for speeches. Me, Aaron and Part said a few words for FTS. And then it was time to eat!

I just had one plate. A piece of steak, some potato salad, a slice of lamb pizza (so delicious), a little fried rice, a little sweet and sour pork. If this were two years ago, I would've had seconds, and then later on in the night some re-eats :D The cake was delicious as well.

Left at about 3 am or so, took Pat, Joy, Mike, Vic and Lisa home. Got home, went to sleep.

Sunday started with sore thighs. REALLY sore thighs. I guess it was from all the paintball running and diving and ducking. The weather wasn't looking the best, and I wasn't feeling it, so I txted Part to say I wasn't going to make Sunday Sports. I knew Max and them were probably gonna watch UFC, and were probably too wasted anyway, and Conrad and them definitely weren't coming. So, yeah.

UFC 100 was amazing, sick, and just... yeah. Awesome. None of my thoughts or predictions came true, but it was still crazy. Bisping getting knocked out cold. GSP doing his thing as normal (which I expected but hoped wouldn't happen), while injured. And Lesnar absolutely dominating Mir. Just crazy.

I tell ya, it's gonna take a special kind of fighter to beat Lesnar. I think Mir has the ability to do it still, but Lesnar has gotten better as well. GSP is unstoppable, it seems. I think I'm more pissed off that other fighters can't beat him than I'm pissed at GSP himself. I REALLY want to see Mike Swick vs GSP though. I'd like to see how GSP would do against Swick's definite reach advantage. So Swick needs to beat Kampmann at UFC 103 :)

Anywho, that's not why you called.

Current weight: 137.7 kgs (303.6 lbs)
Previous weight: 138.4 kgs (305.1 lbs)
Highest weight: 229 kgs (504.8 lbs)
Weight loss this week: 0.7 kgs (1.5 lbs)
Total weight lost: 91.3 kgs (201.2 lbs)

I can't freakin believe it happened this week. I guess the paintball helped, and not eating too much at the birthday helped as well.

200 lbs lost, baby! WOO! Damn. :D

Haha, I don't know what to say. It's a great milestone, but I'm always looking forward. One thing I like about this milestone, I don't have to lose another 100 lbs :D Just another 80 something to get to my final goal. That feels so much easier than the 280 some odd pounds I had to lose when I started this thing.

And, just another 3.7 lbs to lose till I move into the 200s. To no longer have a 3 at the start of my weight in lbs... that's just another step towards my normal :)

In honour of this milestone, I thought I'd chuck up and updated progress pic:



Also, another milestone of mine, I can fit my old favourite jumper again. So that's it for my clothing related milestones for now :D



Oh, a message to Simone and Mary. I'm gonna have to take another week till I'm back to 100%, but if y'all want to start earlier that's all good. But yeah, I think I'll start the C25k next Monday!

Post a Comment